HOMEWORK/TESTS/QUIZZES/PROJECTS, ETC. 6TH AND 7TH GRADE
STUDY TIP: Use the site PHSchool.com for the USH, science and math texts for extra drills and practice tests. You can find the passwords in the margins for each section/chapter.
General Note: Parents, you may download "readplease" at readplease.com. This is a free download and you must have speakers for this to work onto your home computer. Then you can cut and paste text from word processed pieces, on-line books and internet resources into read please. This allows the computer to read the text aloud.
Please click the "Be Notified" link above to be emailed when this classpage has been updated.
Mrs. Horbachuk: P. 24, #1, 2, 3
*Reminder* Bring to class everyday: 2 sharpened pencils with cap erasers
1 correcting pen not black
Mrs. Minichiello: Work on your persuasive piece.
Mr. Morris: Write draft of your first 3 paragraphs
Work on your letter to the editor - Position statement
Social Action Reasons: 1st paragraph = 1st reason to support, etc.
Writer's Notebook x 4 by next week
Mrs. Noonan: No more homework for the rest of the year!
Mr. Walsh: Work on portfolio
Completed portfolio due Wed end of class
Ms. Perugini: *Project due 6/17/13 - Monday
Our Classroom text online! ( user Perugini1, password v6j6) my.hrw.com
6/17 Monday: Finish project if you haven't done so
6/18 Tuesday: Finish project if you haven't done so
**Please remember to bring to every class: textbooks, binder, pencil, red pen, highlighter. Thank you!**
Mr. Morris : Read/take notes finish for section 4 - Greece
***On-line textbook: http.//my.hrw.com
User name: morris133
Mr. Walsh: None
Mrs. Cassidy: Review: Organize notes for open notes test
Mrs. Minichiello: Investigation #2 - front and back
For science text online: www.my.hrw.com username: nmartland password: science119
Mrs. Johnson: None
Mrs. Kay: None
Mrs. Monoides: - None
Mrs. Monoides: ?
Mrs. Radlinsky: Tarea: No hay!
Mrs. Ganti: Grade 6
Due 06.10.13 & 06.11.13
- HW sheet - Avoir - to have - different forms.
- Qtr 4 Test - Wednesday, June 12 & Thursday, June 13 - Refer to the study guide given (see file #1) and start preparing for the test.
Mrs. Ganti: Grade 7
- Oral Assessment tomorrow. How do you prepare? Go to your online textbook and -
- Practice pronunciation of all vocabulary.
- Practice saying the verb conjugations too.
- Practice saying the adjective endings - singular, plural, masculine, feminine.
- Then use the picture given in class today and try speaking for a minute!
- French textbooks will be collected tomorrow.